In promoting well-being, one can’t forget the healing at an emotional or mental level that can only come about through reflection, self-discovery, personal growth & tackling change and transition which ultimately results in creating the life you want and are meant to live.. one that fulfills your true needs & desires and clarifies your life purpose.
Coaching process to explore possibilities and make them a reality:
People who have good emotional health
- Are aware of their thoughts, feelings, and behaviors.
- Have learned healthy ways to cope with stress and problems that are a ‘normal’ part of life.
- Feel good about themselves and have healthy relationships.
Call now for a 1 hour
Download the PDF:
“Who Am I “
However, the impact of day-to-day life (work, relationship, family, financial) can disrupt your emotional health and lead to strong feelings of sadness, stress or anxiety.
As a coach and educator, my passion and goal is to help you be the best you can be in all that you do. I do that by building a trusting, confidential, open coaching relationship with you as my client.
As the only expert in your life who truly knows who you are and what you need, you are the only one who can recognize what is absolutely best for you to create and live the life you desire.
Together we’ll explore a world of possibilities to develop skills and techniques to bring your mind-body connection into balance so that you can live the best life imaginable.
Creating and achieving your personal best…
Our exploration begins by looking at where you are today, where you want to be tomorrow and identifying the obstacles or challenges that might be in the way of achieving your personal “best.”
We’ll chart a course of action & work together to resolve obstacles and challenges in order for you to regain your power to live the life you desire, eliminate the emotional ‘dis-ease’ and create balance.
You have the power to make possibilities your reality…
My role is to provide tools, mechanisms & support for you to:
- create and focus on a clear goal and direction,
- make sound choices,
- take action towards change…whatever is necessary to achieve your personal ‘best.’
Your role is to
- be open and honest,
- have a willingness to consider adopting or adapting new ways of thinking, considering and making choices,
- implementing, evaluating these life revisions and tweaking the new habits to reflect your BEST YOU!!
Outcome: Tools, techniques and processes that when consistently implemented will create a lasting impact in your life.
Possibilities to further enhance the coaching process…
The coaching process addresses specific personal projects, business successes, general conditions and transitions in a client’s personal life, relationships or profession. At times the client and I together decide to combine Reiki or other healing modalities as a complement to coaching. Reiki offers its familiar deep level of relaxation to generate the body’s natural healing abilities, which includes reaching into the client’s subconscience revealing obstacles and challenges which may never have been spoken about until now. The clarity that comes from this Reiki session helps to quickly create the direction of our coaching conversations.
Taking the next step… Considering if coaching is for you…
A key element to the success of a coaching engagement is commitment. Based upon my experience as a coach and the coaching community’s wisdom, a 3-month commitment to the coaching process is recommended.
The Coaching process is:
- establishing where you are today,
- where you want to be tomorrow and
- together ‘planning’ on how to navigate between the two points.
- One of self-discovery, reflection and exploration of ‘what ifs’ or ‘have you ever considered this action?’ discussions.
- Identifying your personal triggers that sometimes cause you to go ‘off course’; creating & implementing techniques that return you to your center; practicing new skills ‘real-time’ in your life or on the job.
- Providing feedback on the practice, making adjustments, creating new habits, evaluating outcomes, continuously moving forward.
You can be assured:
- We are the drivers of our coaching engagement/ process and that means that we’ll be evaluating progress continuously and making adjustments to your ‘plan of action’ as needed.
- Once your accountability partner, always your accountability partner. After completion of our coaching engagement, it’s not uncommon for me to check in with clients every 3 to 6 months to see how things are going.
Coaching is an investment in you…
Examples of goals and outcomes for our coaching engagement…
Awareness… Get in touch with yourself…Gain clarity, set direction, move forward…
Insight… Shaking it up..Gain clarity, set direction. Wheels of change and Transformation take hold…
Impactful… Breakthrough actions..Embrace and implement the tools to create and start living the life you’ve always desired….
Other coaching options can be discussed during our Free 60-minute coaching session.
Standard fee is $85 per hour… To best meet your needs, we can schedule 30 or 45 minute sessions.