Possibilities for Self Healing and Healing Others
After you’ve experienced the gentle yet powerful benefits of Reiki, you might want to consider learning Reiki and receiving the training and attunement that will provide you the ability to treat yourself and share Reiki with others if you desire. An Attunement/ignition is an initiation or process of sorts during which the Reiki Master (teacher) serves as the guide to open the energetic pathways (chakras) for you to channel Reiki to yourself and others. Once you’ve received a Reiki attunement, you’ll have the gift of Reiki for the remainder of your life.
You will be qualified to practice Reiki upon completion of this workshop
Reiki is a beautiful life-force energy given to us as a gift to renew and heal ourselves. In this two-day class via Zoom, you will be attuned to Reiki energy, connecting you to this incredible source of love and healing. You will be opened to the flow of Reiki enabling you to channel its energy to others and yourself. You will be taught how to allow this divine gift to come from the light above, through your heart, and out your hands.
This beginning training is one of the most thorough and comprehensive available. It includes both Reiki I & II and is a combination of the Western style as introduced by Mrs. Takata and the Japanese style. On completion of the class, you will be able to give Reiki treatments to yourself and others.
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion, demonstration and practice time. Included is the complete manual for Reiki I and II, “Reiki The Healing Touch” by William Rand. Each student experiences giving and receiving a complete treatment using Byosen scanning and the hand placement system. Practice time is given using all the Reiki II symbols as well as the techniques mentioned above.
In this workshop you will learn:
- The nature of Reiki energy
- The Reiki Ideals / Principles
- The complete hand placement system
- The practice of Self- Reiki for yourself
- Gassho meditation
- Byosen Scanning: Using the sensitivity in the hands to locate areas needing healing, (usually in the aura) and to treat them
- Reiji-Ho: Using inner guidance to know how and where to treat
- Kenyoku: Dry bathing, a method to purify your energy field
- Koki-ho: Using the breath to heal
- Gyoshi-ho: Sending Reiki with the eyes
- Sending Reiki at a distance
- Reiki II symbols: How to draw, activate and use them. Their many uses are explained and their inner meaning is discussed.
- Practice time is given so students know from experience how the energy of each symbols feels and the results each symbol produces.
- Attunements for Reiki I and II are given
Click the Buy Now button to register and pay a $100 non-refundable deposit. Your confirmation email will include further details of the class and a link to pay the balance ($320), due 2 weeks before the date of the class.
Usui Holy Fire® 3, Reiki Master
You will be qualified as a Reiki Master upon completion of this class, with the ability to attune and ignite others to Reiki.
The ART/Master training combines both Advanced Reiki Training and the complete Usui/Holy Fire® III Master training into one 3-day class which is usually taught during a 3- day weekend. Class times are 9am to 6:30pm MST time each day via Zoom.
Pre-requisite. To qualify to take this class a student must have taken Reiki I & II at least 6 months prior to the class.
In the process of learning the healing techniques and attunements, and taking part in the guided meditations, each student will receive many healing experiences.
- The Usui Master attunement which increases the strength of your Reiki energy.
- The Usui Master symbol which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing.
- Practice using the Usui master symbol
- Reiki meditation that strengthens the mind and expands consciousness.
- The use of crystals and stones with Reiki.
- How to make a Reiki grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
- Reiki aura clearing that allows you to remove negative psychic energy from yourself and others and send it to the light.
- The Holy Love experience in which Divine Love is placed in your heart.
- The complete Reiki III Usui/Holy Fire® III Master ignition.
- Instruction on how to give Reiki attunements for Reiki I and II, Reiki ART and the ignition for Reiki Master.
- The Healing attunement that can be given to anyone and directs the powerful attunement energies to heal.
- The Usui/Holy Fire® III system of attunements and ignitions is taught as used by the Center and the Usui system of attunements is explained.
- The Holy Fire® III symbol is given for a total of five.
- Lots of practice time doing attunements.
- How to give yourself attunements and ignitions.
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
- 130-page class manual written by William Lee Rand
- Reiki Master Certificate
Instruction is given on the Usui/Holy Fire® III system of attunements and ignitions. Other variations are also outlined in the class manual. Over half the class time is used for practice so the student becomes confident in administering Reiki attunements and ignitions. Students practice giving attunements on each other so that each student receives many attunements. The Healing attunement and Aura Clearing is given and received by all students. This class is a powerful healing experience.
While the content of the class will allow anyone to pass the ability to do Reiki on to others and to teach if one chooses, many take the class for their own use or to use with family and friends.